To keep up with today’s dynamic environment, government agencies require a full range of services to analyze requirements, develop and implement recommended solutions, and operate IT services in a cost-effective manner. Government agencies are in the midst of business process reengineering, introducing and refining management and technical processes for optimum services delivery. CMMI, Agile, ITIL, RUP, and PMO are building blocks for the transformations occurring across the Federal government.
NARTech, Inc. has been ranked among the Top 50 fastest growing and most successful small business companies in the federal government marketplace by Government Computer News and Washington Technology. We provide a targeted set of capabilities that can support Federal clients in their transformational efforts. We have a proven track record of identifying and delivering solutions that improve both operational and financial performance. Our Dun & Bradstreet Past Performance Evaluation score of 97% highlights our client focus. We have consistently received GREEN+ performance ratings on all our prime contracts over the last 5 years.
- NARTech, Inc specializes in providing Web-enabled development, maintenance and integration services to federal government clients
- Woman and Minority-Owned Small Business. U.S. Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Program Graduate.
- GSA IT Schedule 70 holder
- Assessed at CMMI Level 5
- NARTech has over 50 years of combined IT applications development and integration experience at federal government civilian agencies
- Strong industry relationships – vendors, integrators, associates, and clients – working together for over 20 years
- Guaranteed quality performance verified through Dun & Bradstreet Past Performance Rating of 97%
Core Benefits to Clients
- Direct experienced management and technical staff at the best value
- Trained and experienced in industry best practices including SEI CMMI, RUP and Agency SDMs
- Offer trademarked methodologies for Project Management (SDA™), and CMMI High Maturity experienced team
- Proven implementations at HUD, FDIC, and NIH resulting in continuous improvements in the areas of cost, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction
- Catalyst to ensure 100% defect-free software releases into production through use of SOPs and deep technical Microsoft SharePoint, ASP.NET, Lotus/Domino, Java/J2EE, and Oracle product knowledge
Why Choose NARTech?
We understand the Federal civilian environment – the clients, budget constraints, the contractor staff assignments and performance, and the technologies.
We earn our client’s trust through our proven track record of delivering quality services on time, with improved performance, in a cost-efficient manner. Our Dun & Bradstreet Past Performance Evaluation ranks us as a Top 20% Performer in the IT services market.
We have management and technical expertise in delivering core technologies and methodologies – Rational Unified Process, CMMI, Microsoft .NET framework, JAVA, Microsoft SharePoint, Web 2.0, Oracle, Borland StarTeam, Mercury Test Director, Remedy, E-Discovery Clearwell Search tools, and Unisys/IBM mainframe legacy platforms.
Client References & Ratings
NARTech ranks among the Top 20% Performers based on the Past Performance Evaluation (PPE) survey responses of its referenced customers by Dun & Bradstreet/Open Ratings. Our PPE score of 97 out of 100 demonstrates outstanding overall customer satisfaction relative to similar companies in the IT professional services industry.
The customer satisfaction metrics that were evaluated included Reliability, Cost, Order Accuracy, Delivery/Timeliness, Quality, Business Relations, Personnel, Customer Support, and Responsiveness. NARTech’s scores exceeded the industry average in every one of these performance categories thus confirming our commitment to excellence in customer service.
NARTech has been ranked among the TOP 50 Fastest growing and most successful small business companies in the federal government market place by Government Computer News and Washington Technology.
NARTech has consistently received GREEN+ performance ratings on all prime government contracts.