NARTech is expert in providing Agile and integrated Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps) services for your mission critical application systems. We continuously deliver and integrate software applications in an Agile, Secure and Iterative manner for both cloud and on-premise environments. NARTech focuses on collaboration (both within and between teams), automation, and building security as we move forward and not after the fact.
DevSecOps is second nature for NARTech’s agile, high-performing teams and foundation for the success of delivering application solutions on-time and within budget through automated builds, testing, and deployments. For example, when NARTech developers are writing code in the dev factory, our DevSecOps pipeline that is built using Jenkins, automatically check for security vulnerabilities using SonarQube, check for Section 508 compliance using Pa11y, and initiate automated tests using Smart Bear TestComplete, while automatically deploying code to servers located on-premise or within AWS or Azure cloud environments. In addition, NARTech Developers have expertise with the AWS suite of Developer Tools including: CodeStar, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, and Cloud9. A snapshot of sample NARTech’s DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline is shown below.
Agile & DevSecOps - Highlights:
- Agile & DevSecOps integrated with
CMMI Level 5 Best Practices
- User Centered Design (UI/UX)
- Integrated Security and Code Scans
- Optimization, Orchestration and Automation
- Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment
- Automated Builds, Testing and Deployments including Section 508 compliance and Security vulnerabilities checks
- Highly-credentialed professionals
- Cloud-first approach
- Big Data and Shared Services Solutions
- Reduced cycle time - Cost Savings
- 100% user satisfaction and GREEN performance ratings on all prime contracts over the last 15 years
- Tools: AWS, Azure, Git, Jenkins, Smart Bear TestComplete, Selenium, SonarQube, TFS, Docker, Container, AngularJS, Redshift, Quick sight, PowerBI, AWS Developer Tools