NARTech Inc. IT Management Consulting focuses on advising businesses on how best to use information technology to meet their business objectives. In addition to providing advice, NARTech consultants often estimate, manage, implement, deploy, and administer IT systems on behalf of our clients.
The role of NARTech is to support and nurture the company from the very beginning of a project till the end, and deliver the project not only within the scope, time and cost but also with complete customer satisfaction.
The experts at NARTech have guided some of the world’s top organizations through the technical, business, and people-based issues. We deliver services at each stage in the project lifecycle to help get (and keep) your business-critical IT initiatives on track. To help you achieve your goals, our expert consultants leverage a unique combination of hands-on experience and practical skills, visibility into industry best practices, in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions, and our consulting methodology.
NARTech offers IT consulting services to the U.S. government and commercial clients looking to achieve high performance results.
- Program/Project Management
- Strategic Planning Assistance
- Special Market Studies
- System Reviews
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Vendor Assessment and source-selection
- Enterprise Architecture Development
Basic Principles of IT Management Consulting
- Clearly Defined Role: Defined roles and responsibilities for clients, other stakeholders and consulting team
- Visualize Success: Helping the client see the end at the beginning
- You Advise, They Decide: Client is the best person to decide
- Be Oriented Towards Results: Ensuring that the solution addresses end user concerns, user training, implementation and maintenance constraints